Homelegance Transformation Sofa, Beige Linen

If you are a first-time visitor, please be sure to like us on Facebook and receive our exciting and innovative home furniture and info!

Homelegance 9637BE-3 Transformation Sofa, Beige Linen

Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transfornation Sofa detail and specification.
  • Contemporary seating covered in beige linen fabric
  • Included a stylish removable weighted wedge seatback/arm and a coordinating toss pillow
  • High-density flame retardant foam for added comfort; Can be configured as twin bed
  • Search for matching Chair (9637BE-1) and Love Seat (9637E-2) to complete your ideal seating configuration
  • Measures: 78"W x 39"D x 31.5"H; Leg assembly required
Creating a look that meets your needs for relaxation and entertaining is the Transformation Collection. Covered in neutral linen, this versatile sofa offers a clean contemporary look for your modern home. Weighted wedge seatbacks, along with coordinating toss pillows, can be configured to offer not only support, but provide customized seating as well. Configurations can include, but are not limited to: sofa, chaise or twin bed. Let your imagination run wild with the Transformation Collection.

Price: $ 399.00

People found the following review helpful Homelegance Transformation Sofa bellow.

Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Homelegance Transformation Sofa
Nice piece, January 21, 2014
By Zack - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Homelegance 9637BE-3 Transformation Sofa, Beige Linen (Misc.)
Very good looking for the right price. Only 2 other brands have a similar design. Unfortunately Home Elegance has discontinued this model and the ottoman/chair cannot be found anywhere else.

Also it would be nice if there was an option to buy an extra backrest. I believe having 3 with this sofa will open it up for multiple design configurations.

Perfect for my meditation room, January 9, 2014
By SJo (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Homelegance 9637BE-3 Transformation Sofa, Beige Linen (Misc.)
I was looking for something unique but neutral for my meditation room. It was delivered in good time, was well packaged, was very simple to put together, and looks great. I love the look and feel of the material and the interesting yet simplistic look. The seat is firm but not hard, which I love. I didn't want to be falling into a couch in my meditation room so much as relaxing comfortably on top of it.

Flying dog hair is somewhat of an issue in my house with my Siberian Husky and my Sheltie, but they don't show up on this pattern and don't stick to it so it's easy to vacuum or lint roll them off. An incident with the Sheltie led to some mud that was difficult to get out of the material, and as a result I'm more careful with the dogs in this room now. Not really the sofa's fault, but for those of us with kids or animals, it's important to note.

Really the only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the seat backs are only attached with velcro to the seat, which is nice if you want to have them easily removed, but not so nice if you want to lean back without falling and don't have the sofa positioned against the wall. This feature/issue (depending on your preferences/needs) really limited my options as far as furniture placement and was a disappointment in terms of quality expectations and opportunities for use. But to be clear, when it is positioned against a wall (as a great deal of people have their sofas set up anyway), it feels sturdy and comfortable and looks great; you'd never know it was velcroed together.

I've gotten a great deal of compliments on this sofa regarding the look and the feel, and I'm very happy with it overall. I just wish that the design didn't limit my options with it or at least that the description of the product was more forthcoming regarding this limitation so that potential buyers would be able to make more informed choices depending on their needs. But I suppose that's what these reviews are for.


Good looking sofa, but mediocre quality, March 2, 2014
By Samyak - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Homelegance 9637BE-3 Transformation Sofa, Beige Linen (Misc.)
I purchased all the three pieces of sofa -
Homelegance 9637BE-3 Transformation Sofa, Beige Linen
Homelegance 9637BE-2 Transformation Love Seat, Beige Linen
Homelegance 9637BE-1 Transformation Chair, Beige Linen
I loved the fact that I had lots of flexibility in arranging these pieces the way I wanted.
I loved the fact that it was made of fabric rather than leather.

However when the sofa arrived I was a bit happy and bit disappointed
I was happy because the sofa arrived in time, looked exactly the same as was stated on the website and was amazingly light.

The major disappointment was about the quality
- The fabric used looks and feels cheap.
- When you sit on the sofa you do not get a feel of a durable product.

After just a couple of months of use the pillow has started loosing its shape. The springs in the love seat have started behaving in a odd way making it a uncomfortable seating experience.

To summarize the product is not worth the price paid.